Monday, October 24, 2011

You're either in or you're...in? Really?

Yup, another Project Runway post. That's how I roll - totally neglect the blog and then come back with some ProRun comments.

So we're down to the final three. Oh wait. Make that four. That's right - for the first time I remember seeing on Project Runway, no one is out. Um...what??? We've seen some amazing designers go home because SOMEONE HAS TO GO HOME. All of a sudden, this episode they decide, "Hmm. Let's just let them all show." Really? This was not even an overly impressive showing.

Granted, Anya is my current favorite and it really should've been her that went home, so I can't be that upset, but it's the principle of the thing, right? One day you're in, the next day you're out. Someone goes home. That's the one thing I've been able to count on through all the ups and downs of the Project Runway seasons. Until now. Good golly. This has thrown me for a loop!

All that being said, I'm excited for the final runway show - as I always am. Not that I think these collections will be knocking the socks off of anyone. I have no faith in Josh M's taste level, Viktor is Cocky (note the capital C) but not all that interesting (despite master sewing skills), Kimberly peaked several episodes ago (the Nina outfit) and has bored me ever since, and Anya seems to have missed the mark this go round. Which, let's face it, was inevitable when she had NOTHING made when Tim Gunn visited her. Time management was sure to kick her in the butt. And it did. Hard this time. Still, like a fool, I eagerly await Thursday night's finale. Feeling a Viktor win at this point (unfortunately) but kinda hoping Anya will do some quick modification/improvement and somehow pull it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment