Ok, I like Glee, but with this news, Glee just got a whole lot better. :) Any show could use a little John Stamos and I haven't seen nearly enough of him lately. Kudos to Glee for signing him on. It's going to be fantastic!
I worked the overnight last night and got done around 7 this morning. Which got me home in time to waste a bit of time before getting Gage up and ready for his last day of 3rd grade! After taking him to school, I finally got to bed - around 9 - but had to be up to pick him up at 12:15 (darn early dismissal). I almost slept right through the alarm, but I did manage to get there in the nick of time. So now we're home and I've checked the garden, checked all important John Stamos updates online, and am thinking it's time to crash again for a bit. So, yes, I will confess that I am exercising poor judgment in parenting and giving the kid a Wii day. He hasn't played Wii in weeks because I won't let him when it's so nice out, but today he shall play Wii until his hearts content. I will use a gaming system as a babysitter and I will only feel slightly ashamed...I'm too tired to feel any more than just a tad bit guilty. And what's even sadder is I fully anticipate tomorrow being the same. I work overnight again, so I say it's movies and Wii so I can sleep during the day tomorrow, too. Sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do.
And what I gotta do right now is try to get some sleep...but first, I must find a way to block out the Mario music in the background! :)
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment